Sunday, January 13, 2013

New beginnings

As I said in my last post, I love the time when I've finished a project and am eager to start something new. I came up with a few things and wanted to give you a peek into my new plans...


I hope to have some of it finished soon, this week hopefully. Maybe even tomorrow... I am in love with all my color options. As ever. It's just endless and so satisfying.

Did a little bit of inspirational reading this weekend, started my first doily, redecorated my workspace finally... I've been quite productive!



Show you the results soon, once I'm done!

Have a nice sunday.

4 comments:

  1. The colors are so pretty. I agree that finishing a project is the best. Unfortunately when I get excited about the next project I usually start it before I finish the previous one!

    Your craft space is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLA JENN,ESTE COLORIDO DAS LINHAS ME FACINAM É MUITO BONITO,LOGO VOU PODER LER SEUS TEXTO NÉ? RSRS.BEIJO.VALÉRIA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colours you are using at the moment... well done you trying out the doily pattern. I am a bit of a lazy crocheter in some respects, as I don't relish following patterns! Looking forward to seeing the finished articles, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so colourful!!! So so happy!!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10